Notary services, Commercial and Corporate Law, Contract Law / Contract Negotiations, Construction and Real Estate Law
- Law studies at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bern (BLaw 2009, MLaw 2010)
- Bar admission in Berne in 2013
- PhD promotion at the University of Bern in 2017
- Notary admission in Berne in 2019
- Master of Laws at the London School of Economics and Political Science in 2021
Following internships at a court of first instance and a leading law firm as well as at the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, I was admitted to the bar. I then worked as a research assistant at the Institute of Business Law at the University of Bern and at FINMA in the Regulation group. After internships in a notary’s office and at the land registry office, I completed my formation as a notary. Since 2015, I have been a lecturer in Compliance & Corporate Governance at the Swiss Distance University of Applied Sciences (FFHS) and was also a lecturer in business law at the University of Bern. Before joining Häusermann + Partner, I worked for six years at a renowned law firm, mainly in the areas of corporate and financial market law and with a focus on start-ups.
- President of the Bernese Chamber of “Junior Chamber International (JCI)”