Notary services, Construction and Real Estate Law, Inheritance Law, Contract Law and Contract Negotiations
- University degree at the Faculty of Law of the University of Berne and Basel
- Bar admission in Berne in 1976
- Notary admission in Berne in 197
I opened a law office in Gstaad in 1982 and a notary’s office in 1984. In the first years of my self-employed activity I was active both in judicial and extrajudicial proceedings and later for my clients mainly as a notary in the field of real estate and inheritance law, as well as commercial law. For years my preferred pratice area has certainly been real estate law, particularly in connection with the Lex Koller. Since October 2022 I am working as a notary and attorney at law at Häusermann + Partner in Gstaad.
- Various board of administration mandates, e.g. for the international institute Le Rosey
- Various mandates as will executor in international inheritances
- Various mandates as protector in international trusts