Attorney at Law and Notary, Specialist lawyer SAV for construction and real estate law
Bar and notary admission in the Canton of Berne
- Law studies at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bern, lic. iur. 2000
- Notary admission in Berne in 2004
- Bar admission in Berne in 2007
- Specialist lawyer SAV construction and real estate law 2016
As notary of the Canton of Berne and attorney at law, I advise clients in the areas of construction and real estate law, corporate law and matrimonial and inheritance law. Before joining Häusermann + Partner in 2019, I worked from 2004 as a lawyer and notary with two renowned Zurich commercial law firms.
- Kommentierung Art. 247 bis 251 ZGB von Cornelia Gfeller, in: „Orell Füssli Handkommentar ZGB“